Sunday, March 22, 2009

Payback is like...raw eggs

I can't believe I didn't get pictures of this. The impact of this would be so much better had I taken pictures.

It finally happened,Moleman, aka Taylor, finally got what he deserved.

Like usual I was minding my own business doing my thing. I was planting seeds and cleaning the kitchen and had a few potato chips on the counter that I was enjoying. Moleman, aka TaylorRat, came in and started making coughing noises and slamming something on the counter. When I turned around to see what was going on I saw that he had smashed my chips into a thousand tiny little pieces. He thinks that is funny; ask Bentley. He has experienced it first hand.

Between the water down my pant and this I had had it and it was now time for revenge.

For some time now I have been planning my revenge. I have thought about how to retaliate and I finally knew what would be sufficient.

I acted like I was bothered and annoyed, which I actually was, and I reached into the fridge and pulled out an egg. The egg was small enough to conceal in my hand and without hesitating I SMASHED THAT EGG ONTO HIS HEAD and let it drip down all over him. He reached into the fridge and pulled out the sour cream bucket. I say bucket because it is the size you get from Costco.

During this interaction Kate had been standing by watching this transpire. She was in shock as I SMASHED THE EGG onto Taylor's head, but when he pulled out the sour cream, she said, "Oh, no!" and retreated out of harms way.

I don't think Taylor really knew what to do and was a tad hesitant to open the sour cream bucket, but when he did, he waited to long and I dug my hand into the bucket and SMEARED SOUR CREAM ALL OVER HIS EGG FACE!

He retaliated a tad and I only got a small face of sour cream.

He just kept saying over and over, "That's a raw egg." I told him it would make his hair shiny.

I love it when a plan comes together. Next, I think I will freeze his underware in a glass of orange juice and serve it to him, slushy style, for breakfast.

4 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AWESOME! I want to never upset you or do anything annoying or mean to you. That's for sure.

    Thanks for the laugh. He deserves everything he gets.

    Plus, that is the best "no Picture" post I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get very far until I was laughing. Thanks, I need to bookmark this very post and read it every day.

    Thanks for dinner. It was delovely. Mmmmm. Ya'll are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary,
    We are in this together. The worst I would do to you is post your picutre on a milk carton and post it all over campus asking, "Have you seen this child?"

    He does deserve it, and he finally got it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't understand. It was a RAW EGG

    ReplyDelete