Sunday, July 26, 2009

And then there was ONE


I like the short people, I really do, they just seem to be so synergistic when combined with each other. They have magical powers that can destroy or stink up a room in a matter of seconds, and I am the haz-mat person that comes through after they are done and cleans up all the debris and lights matches and sprays fabreez.(I was informed that it's not healthy to hold it in; it could make you sick).

However, starting yesterday, I am slowly but systematically, farming them out. Marry Poppins has gone to St. George with a friend until Tuesday, and tomorrow, Hose A and Hose B are going to scout camp for a WEEK!!! Only Katydid will be at home.

That being said, I am sure I will be fully educated in sprinkler running, the fastest way to the Creamery, how many treats have not been consumed at any given moment, but this child never says, "I'm bored". Bless her heart.

I am looking forward to not finding grapevine parts, shredded paper, candy wrappers and an assortment of shoes under my couch and between the cushions. I am looking forward to regrouping my sanity and taking back the house even if it is only for a day. I have hope. Furthermore, the end is near, as school will be starting in 24 days, but who is really counting? Certainly not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment