Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you remember when?


I was talking to a long time friend of mine last night of facebook and we got to laughing and talking about the good old days. Not the days of cowboys and horses, but of times that were easy and fun and carefree.

I realize I am approaching this next request much to early...I just don't care. I think it would be a wonderful gift to have a notebook that was called REMEMBER WHEN.

It would be memories of times past that have touched you, have made you a better person, caused you to laugh with such furor that you wet yourself a little. A "smile file" if you will. A book that is done in a collaborative effort to say, "Thank you, I love you, I needed that laugh, I appreciate the time...etc."

What say all of you heathens? I am in!

Remember when Hillary ran out of gas on 8th north in Orem?

Remember when Sharee put up Hillary's 5th grade picture all over work saying, "Have you seen me?" (I couldn't find a milk carton)

Remember when Taylor...good grief the list is just to long to even start...had excess personality?

Remember when Eliza asked Grandma why she had a tail without a cat?

Remember when Maddie couldn't make up her mind to go up-stays or down-stays and ended up peeing her pants?

That's what I'm talking about people. How about it?

This is what I want as gifts from now on. No more presents; I want your memories. I don't' even want it on artsy fartsy crafty cutesy paper. Plain old white paper will work.

Love and light to you all

2 comments:

  1. I SO love this idea. Shouldn't you start a whole blog just for this so I could come and visit every day and it would be all in one spot. And why did I have a tail w/out a cat anyway? And where is it now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, it was your white duster.

    I'm glad you think the running out of gas is funny now. Then, not so much. Plus, just for the record (and to humiliate myself even more) it was my 8th grade picture...and it was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete