Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stop Sitting On Me...My Elbow Is Getting Tired

Bay likes to sprawl when he is watching the TV. His favorite place to lay is where I sit with my computer.

I can't sit anywhere else because the cords don't reach.

Tonight I asked him if he could sit up for just a second so I could get some information off my computer but he wouldn't so I just sat on him.

He laughed a little, complained a lot and then jabbed his bony little thirteen year old elbow into my back. He thought this would deter me, but he was wrong.I used it to my advantage.


As he dug deeper I moved around to get a dandy massage. All the while telling him, "A little to the right, left, up. Yea, right there."

Then he started to giggle and dig harder, so I sat harder (if that is possible). He giggled some more and said, "Stop sitting on me, my elbow is getting tired."

The strangest things are said at this house.

2 comments:

  1. I want to live at your house. I need an elbow massage and want a fur hat wearer to say weird stuff to me. It's never boring at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You house is FUN with a capitol CRAZY. I wanna live there too.

    ReplyDelete