Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas at our House


Christmas is a wonderful time of year, if you happen to celebrate it. Even if you don't I bet you go out and eat good Chineese food. That sounds good. Perhaps I am hungry.

This year was a tad different for us, but none-the-less, great. The kids had "the best Christmas EVER!!"

Everyone got what they wanted!! (see previous post for more details)
Austin got candy and sweat pants. I'm sure he'll sit around with his hoola-hoop eating candy and playing Monopoly City eating his Christmas goodies.

Bay got superman undies. I sure hope he wears them to school in gym!

Liza got a bottle of her own mustard, which is sitting in our fridge with her name on it. She loooooves mustard; what can I say?

Kate got her own roll of tin foil. She wrapped one present for me and four for Taylorat!

Most importantly we all got love. It was a good day spent with easy times and no stress.

I feel so blessed to have so many people in my life whom I love and who love me and mine back.

MERRY CHRISTMAS....YA FILTHY ANIMAL!

3 comments:

  1. I guess I should be glad that my life is less interesting than yours. Hehe. You are super dooper and, you are right, we should live closer. If only for those short people to get together more often. They would LOVE that. Well, maybe not Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really do hope that you and your family had a great christmas. oh ya, i also need your address as b and i would like to mail you your presents that we have for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharee, thank you from the bottom of my black heart. You are the bestest friend and daughter-in-law (and friend to Elizabeth) that has ever lived. Thanks for your wisdom and time and encouragement and skill. I love you. And after I blogged I feel a little better still. Will wonders never cease? And I have had four 16 ounce glasses of water. There will be no rest for the full bladdered woman.

    ReplyDelete