Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Pitiful One and The Mean One

There is not one person on this planet that is exactly the same as another. I am so grateful for that.

I am not feeling well, as far as my health goes. I tore some muscles in my back and it has caused my sciatic nerve to become inflamed. To say the least, I have been in a lot of pain for several days.



For anyone who knows me, understands that if I am ill it doesn't bode well for those around me. I tend to be grumpy when I am sick or when people call and wake me up. I really just want to be left alone and I don't want to play 3000 questions. I want to go to bed and get better. I know this about myself and I have come to accept it as part of my personality.

Taylor on the other hand, when he is not feeling well, is just plain pitiful. He lays or sits or walks and moans.This is his only claim to fame as far as multi-tasking goes. Not a good kind of moan, mind you, like the kind you would hear after an extraordinarily excellent meal, but a pitiful moan that makes you want to run away as fast as possible. It's the kind of moan that is constant and annoying and could lead to eye gouging and buying large quantities of ear plugs and sedatives.


Tonight, Taylor was his trying to do something,I don't recall exactly what it was, but all it really did was annoy me in a deep way. He told me that he doesn't really like it when I am feeling bad because I am just plain mean! He said "You are mean when you are feeling bad and I am plain pitiful when I feel bad!"

So next time you are irritated with life's little variances remember that we are all created to make our world interesting and to create new jobs, such as, foam factories for the making of ear plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment