Thursday, January 1, 2009

The top 10 Taylor Snyder sayings


10. Said to Austin in regard to the proper use of a rubber duck, "Duck's aren't guns!"

9. When I eat bad food I don't feel good.

8. Could be meat, could be cake (with a bit of help from George Carlin may he RIP).

7. Just smell it, it smells like vinegar.

6. Spiders freak me out!

5. Do I have a bat in the cave?

4. I love you more than a dog loves flowers.

3. What if my Aunt Mary had a pair of nuts? She'd be my uncle Ralph.

2. I am a smoldering volcano of viral manhood.

1. If one and one half chickens could lay one and one half eggs in one and one half minutes, how long would it take a chimpanzee with a wooden leg to pick the seeds out of a cucumber?

2 comments:

  1. Your husband is strange. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is your brother. Does that make you strange to? I believe it does, nevertheless...uh, something.

    ReplyDelete