Friday, January 16, 2009

The Uncanny similarities between a dog and his owner


Taylor vs. Walter


They both like to sleep with their "blankies"
They both like to sleep late and it is very hard for them to wake
They both pee outside and inside
They both are very peticular and protective about their food and their food stores
Both wimper when you scratch them
They both like to eat in the middle of the night
They both have napping skills
They are both pleasantly plump
They are both soooo cute
They both have short legs
They love to smell EVERYTHING!!!!
I am sure this list will grow as time goes on, but it is true that a dog and it's owner have very similar attributes

4 comments:

  1. They both have lovely doggie eyes. They both have enthusiasm. I'll bet Walter says odd things too, and if he could talk on the phone he would say outrageous things to him Mum. She would probably believe it half the time until later when she realized she was a fool and then she would like to box his ears. Both dog and man are fiercely loyal to the woman they adore, Mrs. S. and I'll bet they both slurp her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell one of them that I need more jokes when I can't think of anything to blog about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <lol> This is so true ... at least for the bipedal one; I can't speak to the canine's attributes. I really did laugh out loud when I read "The love to smell EVERYTHING!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have you been? miss you and your latest life happenings!

    ReplyDelete